Monday, October 15, 2007

Update on issue # 2

Finally, a NEW blog entry! I know it's been a while since my last post, but believe me, it was for GOOD reason.



Right now, I'm hard at work on The Cosmic Samaritan # 2. This time however, I'm not working alone. I've brought along some fresh new talent to help with the next installment.




Enter Damani Hughes, a good friend of mine who's illustrating the cover for issue 2. You've seen his work before. Damani was the first to submit Cosmic Samaritan fan art. In the pics above, he's digitally coloring his original drawing. Keep checking for updates later this week to see how this sucker looks in color! It's some of his best work ever. Seriously.




And meet Anthony Lofton. I posted a while back that Anthony would be the colorist for book two. Here he is on the job in the last two pics. In the coming months, I'll be posting updates on our progress. We're working hard to make sure issue two tops the original. Until next time, my peeps!

Stay blessed,

J

No comments: